Nigerian Police Recruitment Application
You are highly welcomed. If you are one of the candidates seeking for when the Nigerian Police Recruitment 2020 would soon commence, you’re at the right place because we would give you vital information about Nigeria Police Recruitment.
Do you have what it takes it get the Nigerian Police Service Job? if you answered yes to that question then you are advised to read this guide carefully in order to get the Job.
The Nigeria Police Force is the Main law enforcement agency in Nigeria with a staff strength of about 371,800. There are currently plans to increase the force to 650,000, adding 280,000 new recruits to the existing 370,000. The NPF is a very large organization consisting of 36 State commands grouped into 12 zones and 7 administrative organs.
The agency is currently headed by IGP Adamu Muhammed.
Before we commence we would like to inform you that the Nigeria Police Force Official Website is www.policerecritment.ng.
Please take note that the Nigeria Police Recruitment has not started yet, but you are advised to bookmark this page or keep visiting this site till when we update the information. While waiting for the recruitment to start, get to know the Requirements, Academic Qualifications, Procedures.
Nigeria Police Force Recruitment Requirements 2020
Table of Contents
The Requirements are as follows:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identification Number (NIN)
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits in not more than 2 sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB with credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Applicants must be aged between 18-25 years by March 2018.
- Applicants must be medically, physically, and psychologically fit and must not be less than 1.67m tall for male and 1.64m tall for female.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination / screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have readily available scanned copy of their
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
- NOTE: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
Nigeria Police Recruitment(2020) Academic Qualification
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service
Important Things to Note about the Nigeria Police Recruitment
Firstly, the application process is only done online. Don’t let anyone beguile you.
Secondly, the recruitment forms for the exercise are not to be sold out. it is absolutely free.
Thirdly, Read and understand the guidelines carefully before you fill in the application form.
Fourthly, You are expected and advised not to submit your application twice; you will be disqualified.
All academic certificates will be vetted at WAEC, and any applicant who is found to have presented forged document will be prosecuted.
Lastly, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited for further processes.
How to Apply for Nigeria Police Recruitment 2020
Firstly, Log on to Www.Policerecruitment.ng and follow all the steps provided in the portal to apply. If you have issues applying let us know in the comment section below.